[access-uk] Blueyonder help?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:12:38 -0000

Hi all,
I hope someone using Blueyonder selfcare can help.  I am trying to change my
password, create a new email address etc on the selfcare site, but, the
button to change such things is not visible to the screen reader.  Has
anyone managed to use this part of the selfcare section with a screen
reader? I am using jaws 10, xp home and ie 6.

Thank you.

Ali