[access-uk] Re: Strange Problem?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:40:38 -0000

Mandy - If I'm understanding you, I think you are experiencing what I do using
JFW9 and Vista Home, in that in some list boxes on some websites, I hit enter,
and arrow to my selection, but if I hit numpad plus to come out of the list
box, and review my selection, JFW reports that nothing has been selected, and I
have to re-enter the edit box several times to get my selection to stick. What
I have discovered is that if I stay in forms mode, and tab forwards or
backwards, to select from other list boxes, JFW sees the selections ok! This
use to happen on my old XP machine too, it seemed to be a JFW9 problem to me,
as it didn't happen with mhy earlier version 6! -

Andy