[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth keyboard with the iPhone

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 15:40:04 +0000

Hi Keith,
I've had a similar difficulty but found that turning quick nav on and then back
off again, it seems to work okay.
I think in the past when you pressed up and down arrows to go into the edit
box, you could type straight away.  I think you might have to press the left
and right arrow keys together to turn quick nav off and it might then work for
you.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main entrance,
we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an automatic
door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk