[access-uk] Bluetooth Speaker, is it bust?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:06:13 -0000

Hi List.

I've got a small BT speaker that was working perfectly until this morning. It
has now started omitting, what I can only describe as an electronic pulsing
noise, every second, regular as clockwork!

I've tried moving it away from any possible electrical interference and tried
it with a 4th and 5th Gen Touch as well as an iPhone 5, the electronic pulsing
remains. Oh, and the speaker has been tried on and off charge.

Does anyone with more experience than myself recognise this kind of BT speaker
behaviour? Is this a sign that something has gone wrong and that it may be time
to start looking for a new speaker?

Darran