[access-uk] Blogs

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:05:49 +0100

Hi,

I am going away for a while and wanted to keep in touch with people via a
blog.  I have signed up to Blog Spot but it's slightly awkward to use, I
liked it because I could sign in with my Google account.  Does anyone use
this blog?  I keep on making a mess of it as the editing fields don't make a
lot of sense, there is an edit box with title in it, so that's what I
thought it was, then there is another editing field with HTML in it and it
won't let me writ in there, so presumably that title edit field is where you
write your dire tribe.  Or is it a stupid one to use and is there a more
blind friendly one, or can someone help me with it?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 51°F(11°C) Wind:WNW (300°) at 7mph
(6KT)