[access-uk] Re: PenFriend Update

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:27:20 +0100

Its worth saying that in the RNIB's Penfriend tips sheet it does say you can cut the large labels into four to make four identical labels. Hopefully that will help some.

At 23:09 11/10/2009, you wrote:
I think tins may stack better if labels (so a fairly long strip) could be put down the side of each tin rather than on top. I personally do like to be able to use larger labels for some items (especially where I've given more verbal information than just a name).

To give us choice seems to be the right way to go, but maybe, eventually, you should be able to provide a whole pack of each size so that we have a choice when ordering. Some may find that they don't use a particular size of label and would prefer not to have to buy one.)

--
Carol
<mailto:carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx