[access-uk] Re: Blindsquare

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:18:06 +0100

Hi. I've noticed that when you use the app on a bus it doesn't let you know of current location automatically. You have to shake the phone. A firm shake won't do it. You have to shake it as if you are about to ring someones neck. You still get auto announcements about surrounding POI but that's no good if you want to know which road the bus has turned on to. I prefer Ariadne GPS as it's always bang on with the GPS info. That's if you have your wifi turned on.

-----Original Message----- From: Alex Stone
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:34 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Blindsquare