[access-uk] Re: Blank messages

  • From: brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:42:40 +0100

Hello,
Norman's messages are something like: Re: [access-uk] (bulk) Blank messages
Its the BT spam filter. And as far as I'm aware, has nothing to do what is, and
what isn't blank.

From: Derek Hornby <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 17 August 2015 9:59 pm

Hi Alexander
Why have you got the word: bulk added to the subject line.

I have just checked back and your message was the first
with bulk.

Derek