[access-uk] Beyocbs Reader

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:20:11 -0000

Hi. I have downloaded the Beyocbs reader and I don't know how to change the
default voice to English. It's a bit hit and miss on my Nokia E71. I think I
may be able to achieve better results with practise as I have a bit of vision
and can line the phone up properly. Has anyone tried this software with a
higher spec camera than the Nokia E71 3.2mp camera? I'm getting an E75 next
week and that has the 5mp camera so I can always give it a shot on there. It
looks promising. Well worth the £72 if I can get some success with it.