[access-uk] Re: Beyocbs Reader

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:15:42 -0000

How much does it cost?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ali
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 9:09 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Beyocbs Reader

  Hi,
  I have just tried it on my n82.  It is promising.  First time shot, I had
nearly 90% recognition.  I think with little bit of trial and error, it would
be very useful.  One thing I could not find is how to stop and start reading,
read by word, or read the text again.  I am sure there is a way of controlling
it.

  Thank you.

  Ali