[access-uk] Best headphones for evoke-2

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:05:14 +0100

Hi all

I have an Evoke-2 digital radio.  It's working fine, but I have noticed that
when I plug in a bog-standard £15 set of headphones the level of the audio
output is considerably less than when using speakers.  This is particularly
noticeable on quieter speech channels such as Radio Four and BBC7 and whilst I
can still hear the audio I could do with a bit more volume.  So I am looking at
getting some better headphones with more amplification - maybe wireless ones.
I would be interested to hear people's recommendations.

James