[access-uk] Re: Best headphones for evoke-2

  • From: "m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:37:15 -0500

Hi James:

try senhieser headphones.  sorry, I don't know if I've spelt that correctly
or not.  there is a good set of wireless rf headphones for about eighty to
nintey quid.  dam good set these, though the battery life isn't so hot at
about four hrs per eight hr charge.  you can get spares though, and two
batteries are charged on the stand at once, so while one's in use, the
other's charging, or you can charge both by fitting the headphones onto the
base and leaving them there.

hth