[access-uk] Re: Battery life on the iPod Touch

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:28:45 -0000

Yes, had to connect at another wi-fi point yesterday, and I disconnected and
reconnected, and didn't need to put in the passkye again, so anybody wanting to
save on battery when not needing to be connected to wi-fi, just go to settings,
and swipe the disconnect from wi-fi button, and the same on the connect button
when required again, easy and strait forward, and given that I'm only getting
about 5 hours battery life at the moment, will be doing this -

Andy