[access-uk] Re: Battery life on the iPod Touch

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:10:25 -0000

Well, I wouldn't say I'm getting anything like 40 hours either and mine too has
turned off once or twice when the battery was low, but I wouldn't have thought
exhausted.  I would think that the speech is quite draining on the battery, and
I don't turn my WiFi or bluetooth off either because I don't think I can do it
quickly enough to feel comfortable in putting it on again quickly.  Maybe I'll
get there but for now that's the best I'm managing with the battery life.

--
Carol P