[access-uk] Re: Battery life of DAISY Cd players - (waslonger power cable for Victor Classic?)

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:20:50 +0000

Hi Ray, merry Christmas to you and your family. Happy New Year to you as well.

At 15:43 24/12/2007, you wrote:
Billy, for the Stream you cannot do better than visit Brian Hargen's
portal within his site at:

www.hartgen.org

If I've not alwished you all a Merry Christmas, then let me wish you a
Merry Christmas now.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: