[access-uk] Re: BT internet install

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:49:04 +0100

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER WITH THE CD AT ALL IF YOU GO THE ETHER NET WAY.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/003
Simon
creator and owner of the winmx4theblind mailing list.
to find out more visit
http://groups.google.com/group/winmx4theblind
Group email address winmx4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn, simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx