[access-uk] Re: BETTER PLAYER FOR NOKIA C5

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:17:48 +0100

Hi Carol,

I haven't tried any types of player at all with my Nokia C5,
but am wondering which sort of player on the phone you're
having problems with, (is it the Music player or the Daisy
application?

I'm just wondering, as If I know which player you're having
problems with, I might be able to compare the application
concerned on my C5 with other downloadable equivalents, and
see if I can find something that might help you.