[access-uk] BCAB list.

  • From: Sue Morgan <suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:15:31 -0000

Hi.

I'm on the BCAB list and I receive
posts to the list without any problem.  The messages I send to the list are
being rejected for some reason, and I'm wondering why.  I've unsubscribed and
re-subscribed to the list again.  I've had an e-mail to say that my
subscription has been successful but my posts to the list are still being
rejected.  I get an e-mail back saying that I'm not subscribed to the list.
I'm using the same e-mail address each time so can someone tell me what the
problem is?

Sorry to write to this list, but I've tried e-mailing the mod of the BCAB list
and that e-mail got sent back too.

Please help if you can..

Thanks.

Sue.