[access-uk] Re: BBC 5 Live and Sports Extra

  • From: "David Mann" <david.mann1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:48:43 -0000

I use the Iplayer Radio app and find it easy to use. The list of stations are along the bottom of the Iphone screen.

-----Original Message----- From: martin wilsher
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:08 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: BBC 5 Live and Sports Extra

Hi.  Has anyone got round the bbc sport iPhone app?  They seem to have gone
the same inaccessible route as the news app recently has.  I tried to get
the bbc snooker, but couldn't get that feed other than on the pc, as the
iPhone app was unusable..