[access-uk] BBC 5 Live and Sports Extra

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonata-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Uk Radio Listeners <uk-radio-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Access UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:47:20 GMT

Hi Everyone

Once again, apologies for cross-posting.

I have found out today that the latest models of the Sonata radio can
play the streams for 5 Live and Sports Extra that relay sports
broadcasts. I have only been able to test Sports Extra so far as 5 Live
has not had any live sport today.

I dleted the old stations and added the new ones. As far as I can see
there is nothing on the Sonata website to tell you that the streams have
changed. I only found out by talking to someone from Wireless for the
Blind.

Pele West