[access-uk] Re: Audio described DVD's?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:11:53 -0000

Hi Amro.

If you go to Amazon.co.uk and search for Audio Description in the Film and TV
category, you should be offered up a list of titles with this feature.

I've just tried it myself, and it states there are 477 DVD titles with AD, a
couple of Harry Potter's being at the top of the list.

I hope this is of some help.

Darran