[access-uk] Audio Go download Library with JAWS 13 and Window-Eyes 7.5.4

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:54:12 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone tried purchasing downloadable audiobooks through audiogo.co.uk?

When I access the "My Download Library" page using JAWS 13, in the relevant
section of the page JAWS only identifies a graphic of a bookshelf and one
title underneath it, even though I have four in my library.

However, when I use Window-Eyes 7.5.4, my various purchases including links
to download them are read out.  They appear above the graphic of the
bookshelf, though curiously there is still a title below it as there is when
using JAWS 13.

I just wonder whether this matched anyone else's experience, and why JAWS
might not be picking up the links as Window-Eyes is.

Thanks,

Ed