[access-uk] Re: Audio Described Films

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:44:07 +0000

Hi

This looks a good site and I have downloaded a couple of the films. The films are in mp3 format which work just fine on my PC but I'd like to transfer them to dvd media to be able to play them on my sound system. Here's my problem. My CD/DVD player won't play mp3 files and I can't find any conversion tools to allow me to burnn to DVD as a cda format file. Does anyone know of an accessible conversion tool that will allow me to burn directly to DVD or allow me to convert the file format to hard drive so I can then burn to DVD. I've tried sound forge v9 and goldwave 5.5 but neither of them allow me to do the above. I have easy cd v6 which I have also tried but it just wants a Cd to burn to when I choose 'create music CD'. I don't really want to split the mp3 files to fit on a CD. Any help or suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Martin

Tom recently said:-

The only website which I know that offers audio described movies is called Blind Mice.
<http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.html>http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.html

Tom.