[access-uk] Re: Audio Described Films.

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:22:56 -0000

Mandy

The Odeon website is:

www.odeon.co.uk

There doesn't seem to be any info on audio description there, so try this
site:

www.yourlocalcinema.com/ad.html

There is a link on that page:

Audio described cinema shows this week

There is a link for The Other Boleyn Girl on that page.

Then you get all the audio described showings in different areas.

I hope that helps.  I think you will be able to sign up for e-mails on that
site.  It also has listings of audio described DVD's.

Wendy

  _____