[access-uk] Re: Audible.co.uk and samples

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:37:11 +0100

I've got a feeling that it's something that you have to install which is not
bundled with IE or Windows.  If that's true and you don't remember
installing int, the chances are that you've not got it on your system.  It
might be an idea to google for the latest version and start the install
process.  Presumably if you've got it, a screen will pop up and let you
know.  That's the best I can think of.