[access-uk] Audible on the IPod touch

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:54:12 +0200

Could someone be kind enough to send me personally, if possible, the
IPod/Iphone app for audible? tried to do it but ITunes.fr won't let me have it
and won't let me redirect to the English site.
How silly!

The web, worldwide and unrestricted, not here, it isn't.

Off to enjoy a long walk on the beach now...and yes, one can't have it all!
Thanks to anyone who will take the time and trouble to help.
Cheers now and a good helping of virtual seaspray to those who would like that!

Marie

database 5324 (20100729) __________