[access-uk] Re: Audible on the IPod touch

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:23:11 +0100

Hi,

Sorry, I meant the Touch, not iPhone.

All the best

Steve

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marie Baisez
Sent: Friday 30 July 2010 07:54
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Audible on the IPod touch

Could someone be kind enough to send me personally, if possible, the
IPod/Iphone app for audible? tried to do it but ITunes.fr won't let me have
it and won't let me redirect to the English site.

How silly!

The web, worldwide and unrestricted, not here, it isn't.

Off to enjoy a long walk on the beach now...and yes, one can't have it all!

Thanks to anyone who will take the time and trouble to help.

Cheers now and a good helping of virtual seaspray to those who would like
that!

Marie

database 5324 (20100729) __________