[access-uk] Asking Again

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:28:05 -0000

Hi
I have photographs on my phone and they are saved to memory.  I can see them on
the phone but I've been through every folder with the phone connected to my
computer and I cannot find them.  In the shop the guy told me I must go through
each folder until I find them but I can't find them.  Might there be hidden
folders?  I asked him in the shop if he could make a folder and put them in it
for me and he said he can't!  I also made a folder on the phone which I called
Eleanor but I can't find that either.  All the folders I am looking I, I see by
going to My Computer and from there to Removable Drive which is my phone.  If I
was using the PC Suite would I see more folders?

Eleanor