[access-uk] Article on the Kindle Keyboard

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:17:18 -0000

I wouldn't normally do this, but as quite a few people have written to ask
if I would put a piece together about the Kindle Keyboard and how to use it
with speech, I have now done this.  You can either contact me off list for
it, or wait and see if it is published in Access IT magazine in the new
year.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns