[access-uk] Re: Article on the Kindle Keyboard

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:46:00 +0000

Hi Mat I did a podcast on the kindle on blind cool tech it is very good for reading books for moving about in text nearly impossible. I am really sure Jackie's podcast will be very good though.

cheers then nice to hear you on the list.
At 20:22 04/12/2012, you wrote:
Good evening Jackie,

I too would like to take advantage of your very kind offer regarding your
review of the Kindle, I am dithering about whether or not to get one, so any
information to help me make my mind up will be very gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Matty.