[access-uk] Re: Announcement - New SpeakOn features release 30 January 2009

  • From: "Isaac Porat" <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 19:24:19 -0000

Hello James

You may like to have a go at actually using SpeakOn - a lot has changed
since the early days. This version is a big step in usability compared to
early versions and one own music is for the first time handled properly.
Foobar2000 has some overlap with what SpeakOn can do - namely music but
there is a lot which is not overlapping at all.
It will probably take you a good week going through the manual to take a
full advantage of what SpeakOn can offer.

There are people using it for everything other are using it for some types
of media, it is modular; you can choose what you want to use (and not at all
if you wish).

Regards
Isaac
Message sent at 03:07:31 PM GMT on Saturday, January 31, 2009