[access-uk] Re: Alva Braille Displays

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:00:54 +0100

HI.
This is actually not strictly true.
A box can be provided in certain situations to make the alva Satalite
compatible with win7, however whether or not this will work will depend on
how old the Alva is.
If you want more information or help please feel free to e-mail me at
Terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I'll do all I can to help.