[access-uk] Aftershokz headset alternitives?

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessUK List" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:30:29 -0000

I have just returned my Aftershokz Bluez bone conducting earphones for a
refund as I have had 3 sets in as many months go faulty. Faults have been
the play pause button stopped working, headset simply stopped working
altogether, and the battery would not hold charge past 1 hours use on the
last set. The battery fault has happened to two friends which owned this
model as well.

Are there any alternative bone conducting Bluetooth headsets anyone has
found which are reliable, please? The open ear principle of these is superb,
but the implementation of the Aftershokz appear to be wholly unreliable.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...