[access-uk] Re: Affordable Accessibility, was Re: Fw: [vicsireland] Digit-Eyes Audio Labelling System Advances Independence For Visually Impaired

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:54:54 +0100

Really?

When my son worked for multimap it was taken over by microsoft and they gave
his team the choice of which lap top to have, they all asked for mac book pro
machines and microsoft agreed.

Or perhaps you don't think google are a big enough business, they have just
announced that they are changing to Apple.

Sorry but I don't agree with you on this one.

Cheers

From glorious Devon, England.