[access-uk] Re: Affordable Accessibility, was Re: Fw: [vicsireland] Digit-Eyes Audio Labeling System Advances Independence For Visually Impaired

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:43:36 +0100

Jonathan,

Interesting indeed! This is part of what we were talking about, I know that a
quote from them for teaching JFW use and Internet Explorer was running out at
£1000 for 4 half days training, yet they have volunteers able to go to people's
houses to give training directly, totally free of charge!!

Again, as we seen in previous postings, for anything to do with AFW, they are
paying through the nose!

Again, this is not an isolated case, this is across the board in so many
aspects of disability.

Kind regards,

Mike