[access-uk] Advice wanted: Best websites to buy MP3 songs/albums

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 23:07:25 +0100

Hello Everyone.

I was recently talking to a friend of mine who is getting on in years. She would like to buy songs that she used to own on record/cassette and put them on memory sticks to listen to on her portable player. She is happy to pay as long as there is a decent selection of tracks and you can download them as MP3 files. Sound quality doesn't need to be fantastic, 128K or 256K would probably do the trick. Does anyone know of a service with a huge selection? I would rather sign her up to a service that is easy to use if possible and doesn't just support a few or obscure artists. If people could comment on accessibility, ease of use etc that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading and I  look forward to any responses.

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq