[access-uk] Re: Advice on accessible tally counters wanted please

  • From: "Angel238" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "angel238" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 18:07:27 -0400

I calculate all the time using the adapted Cramner abacus. You could set the total desired on the left side. While performing the calculation on the right side of the frame. When I shop, I set the subtotal on the left side of the frame, while calculating the complete total on the right side. That way, should I make a mistake, I can just use the subtotal to recalculate the running total.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>