[access-uk] Re: Advice on Two Netgear Routers

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 23:08:29 -0000

Hi Darran,

I use a DG834PN, and I have had no problems with it.  The web interface =
is
very accessible with the 3 main screen readers.

The wireless side works well, and has been improved with the latest
firmware.

Personally I am very happy with this router.

HTH

Andrew

On 07 December 2006 16:37: Darran Ross wrote:=20