[access-uk] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:18 -0000

Yes Roger, but at least with a digital voice memo recorder, jumping
from track to track is a lot faster than fast-forwarding with a
micro-cassette.

Still, you've Jackie's offer, which sounds too good to ignore.  MInd,
you do say the guy is prepared for something more techy than a
cassette memo, so that does widen the choice.

Haven't looked but maybe the Tap works on voice recognition?  With
audio devices this must be as good as it gets.

Are there apps for mobile phones cum organisers that do this sort of
thing now?

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: