[access-uk] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:13:44 -0000

Hi Roger

I have a Voicemate from Cobolt that I no longer need and would be happy to send you if you feel your friend would find it useful. It has a dedicated telephone book, memo, appointments and alarm functionality among other features. I use my mobile all the time, and would be happy to pass on the redundant Voicemate if it would help.

Please Email me off list if you want more info. It is in excellent condition and has original packaging I think.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger South" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>