[access-uk] Re: Address bar not showing in IE 6

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:39:36 +0100

Simply don't know Alex.  I'd have thought the address bar should stay the same
as, to my limited knowledge, I don't thinkk web sites have an effect on the
address bar.  Don't know if possibly any ad blocker might change the space it
takes up in response to what a web site is trying to do in the way of
displayig ads.  My thinking is here, that sometimes, the ad blocker is sharing
part of the address bar horizontal space.  Really I'm guessing here though.

I should say I use Firefox the great majority of the time, so I tend to forget
these days what Internet Explorer browsing is like.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx