[access-uk] Re: Accessing ITV Player

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:31:12 +0100

Hi Steve, I can't help you accept to say that I've experienced exactly the same problem. I did used to be able to play Corrie using the Scottish version of the ITV player, I'd suggest you try that.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>