[access-uk] Re: Accessing ITV Player

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 20:24:31 +0100

Hi Steve and all,

I've been following this thread with interest, as a totally
blind friend, who I believe is not currently subscribed to
this list, was posting on facebook recently that she had
problems accessing ITV Player, so it's not only those of you
discussing it here who are having problems.

Although I don't use ITV Player myself, I would certainly
support any action taken to make it more accessible with
screen readers and screen magnification programs, as I
currently use Jaws 12 with Magic 11, and may want to access
ITV Player with screen access technology in the  future.