[access-uk] Re: Accessible timekeeping for presentations

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:18:31 -0000

but this is no good for time keeping where you need to know not only when a
time period is up but also how much of that time has gone and how much is
left to go.

I know RNIB did a vibrating talking watch meant for use under water.  Does
this have a timer or stop watch facility you can feel?  Again, constantly
touching your watch may look a bit odd where as having a Braille notetaker
in front of you would look quite natural.

regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493