[access-uk] Re: AVG virus vault.

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:16:18 -0000

Hello Peter,

As George says, it's were AVG dumps its found infected files.
You should leve it alone, other than going into it the correct
way and emptying it. Its found from within the AVG Programs
menu.

HTH,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx