[access-uk] Re: Sony Double Density Cds

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:03:00 -0000

Hello Ray,

Yes, they've been out for several years now but they never
really took off because they got overtaken by DVDs which can
hold much more. You can get a duel layer Liton DVD/CD burner now
for under 50 pounds.

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx