[access-uk] Re: AVG 7 update?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:37:16 -0000

I wish I knew Ali, I've been having similar problems myself. I've had AVG launch the update module automatically however, it just sits there and doesn't do anything. No updates being downloaded or anything.
I've had to switch over to avast as, AVG failed to catch a trojan horse that was wondering about on my system.

However, I wouldn't recommend avast to anyone as, this is very graphical and I doubt screenreaders will cope with this, plus, it takes me an age find the various bottons and programmes that I want to look at.

Justin R
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>