[access-uk] Re: AN EXCEL FORMULA PROBLEM

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:19:09 -0000

Yeah, someone else gave me that one but so far I just haven't got it to work and I really don't know why.

I'll try a blank sheet instead of working on current data so that I can be sure to format all cells accordingly and see what happens.

Thanks.

It's not a really big deal to write in those figures but just unnecessary ... and I like to be tidy! <Smiles>

Thanks for your input.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx