[access-uk] Re: AMD 64 bit CPU

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:33:10 -0000

Daran.  As I understand it, there will in fact be a 64 bit
version of XP, although its been delayed.  The same applies of
course to Andrew's original question;  you have to be a 'power
user' to want all that processing.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: "andrew shipp" Hi All,  Does anyone on the group  use the
AMD 64 Bit CPU?  I understand
from there website that this chip runs at 4000.  I am interested
in getting
one of these if they work ok.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton UK
Home phone 01604-517007
Mobile 07773457805
Skype andyshipp50
MSN andyshipp54
I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening group
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti virus