[access-uk] Re: Norton Ghost

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:12:40 +0100

Hello Douglas,

I'm not using this version of Ghost but a much earlier one.
However, you can back-up to another hard disk or you can back-up
to split files and then burn them to separate CDs. I'm sure that
both of these features would also be available in more
up-to-date versions but if anyone knows different, please give
more up-to-date info to Douglas.

HTH,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx